Programs and services
Children and Youth Services
· Story Time for Preschoolers: Tuesdays at 10:30 AM
· STEM Classes: Tuesdays at 6:00 PM
· Lego Club: Coming Soon!
· Summer Reading Program: Coming Soon!
· Coffee Chat: Tuesdays at 1:00 PM
· GED Tutoring: Wednesdays and Thursdays 4:00 - 6:30 PM
· Arts and Craft Classes: Programs Posted Monthly
· Copies: $.27 per page(Black and White) - $.53 per page(Color)
· Printouts: $.27 per page(Black and White) - $.53 per page(Color)
· Faxes: $1.00 (1st page) and $1.00 (Each additional page)
· Public computers and free wifi
· Children, young adult, adult large and regular print books
· Music, Natural Science, and STEM Kits
· Newspapers and state publications available for inhouse review
· Lost or damaged card: $1.00 Overdue books: $.25 per day with a maximum of $5. If materials are lost or
damaged, the retail price of replacement is charged.
Memorial board and book dedication services available to recognize legacy donors.
History and Genealogy Services
· Scrap books containing wedding clippings from newspapers
· Hyndman High School Yearbooks
· Photos of Hyndman: Past and Present
· Obituaries and Memorial Cards from Zeigler's Funeral Home
· Scrapbook Compiled by Paul Evans
· Newspapers of the 1949 Fire, Floods (1936, 1984, 1996)
· Veterans Scrapbook
· Pennsylvania and Other Surrounding Area History
We accept any and all information concerning local Genealogy and History of Hyndman.
· Tutorial Space for anyone looking to Tutor students
· Meeting Room for Use During Business Hours
Hyndman High School Yearbooks
$1 Per Bag
Stop in and see what we have available!