We have free internet service for any patron who wishes to use our computers during Library hours, or bring your own devices.
· Summer Reading (Schedule to be announced): Watch Facebook
· Story Time for Pre-schoolers- Every Tuesday from 10:30-11AM
· Copies: $.27 per page(Black and White) - $.53 per page(Color)
· Printouts: $.27 per page(Black and White) - $.53 per page(Color)
· Faxes: $1.00 (1st page) and $1.00 (Each additional page)
· Children, teenage, adult large and regular print books
· DVDs (1 week): New Releases (3 Days)
· Patrons can read newspapers and state publications.
· Replacement Costs and Late Fees
· Lost or damaged card: $1.00 Overdue books: $.25 per day with a maximum of $5. If materials are lost or
damaged, the retail price of replacement is charged.
For those donating $100 or more, a loved one's name will be placed on our memorial board.
History and Genealogy Services
· Scrap books containing wedding clippings from newspapers
· Hyndman High School Yearbooks
· Photos of Hyndman: Past and Present
· Obituaries and Memorial Cards from Zeigler's Funeral Home
· Scrapbook Compiled by Paul Evans
· Newspapers of the 1949 Fire, Floods (1936, 1984, 1996)
· Veterans Scrapbook
· Pennsylvania and Other Surrounding Area History
We accept any and all information concerning local Genealogy and History of Hyndman.
· Tutorial Space for anyone looking to Tutor students
· Meeting Room for Use During Business Hours